The price list is:
- A file containing data in tabular form (rows and columns)
- An xml file with user-defined tags
The price list contains products and categories (at least one category per product).
The product can be in one row or in multiple rows.
Product details: SKU, Name, Price, Quantity, Description, etc. are arranged in columns, each data is in its own column.
Price List Requirements
- No part of the product data should change its column
- One column can contain only one part of the product data
- If the product data spans multiple rows, the SKU should be presented on every row
- Images embedded in the price list are allowed (don't break the process) but are not processed by the plugin
- Links to images are processed, only for these formats: jpg/jpeg/png/gif/bmp/webp
The plugin considers the SKU (Article number) as the only product identifier, i.e. it is looking for a product in the store by SKU.
The SKU is any text containing letters/numbers/characters, up to 64 bytes long. The article may contain spaces.