How to exclude certain products from the price list from adding or updating
Create a table (use Excel) containing 8 columns:
Columns have a fixed content: for example, column 6 is only for the description fragment and column 4 is for product quantity in the price list.
Save the table as exception.xml file in XML Spreadsheet 2003 format and upload it to the server in the folder admin/uploads.
In each line, in each column, you can write a part of the text from the price list.
A product name fragment, a category name fragment, a description fragment, and a manufacturer's name fragment.
The SKU should be filled in exactly as in the price list
The price and quantity are filled in either exactly as in the price list or with signs ">", "<"
For example >0 or <2.
Empty columns and cells are allowed.
The table header should be removed:
How it works
The plugin reads the product from the price list and decides whether to process it or skip it. The product will be skipped if:
- the product name in the price list contains the fragment "coat"
- the product quantity in the price list is less than 2
- the product description in the price list contains the fragment "autum"
if the products are processed by the #2 supplier's form (see column 8):
- the product name in the price list contains the fragment "trous"
- the product description in the price list contains the fragment "women"
The first row of the exception.xml table applies to all supplier forms, while the second row only applies to #2 supplier forms